Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where is a nice place to live in or near the Daytona Florida area?|197245

My family and are moving to Daytona and we are not sure what area we should buy in. We would like a hip area with lots of things to do. We are in our early thirties with one son. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is it worth it to look into buying a foreclosure?

  • Ormond Beach has the best schools in the Daytona area. I would look with a real estate agent, Some of the foreclosures in Florida have been stripped or vandalized, and you may be able to get as good a deal with someone who has more equity in the property and has to sell. I have a friend who bought a house from an elderly woman who just wanted to move for the same price as a foreclosure and it was in beautiful condition and in a stable neighborhood.

  • I live in Port Orange. It is the city south of daytona. You could also try Ponce Inlet.

    Either way you won_t be walking as most things are a short drive away.

    My buddy does only forclosures and there are some excellent deals.

    Send me a message if you are serious.

  • Should have a look at the site of the City of Daytona. Regarding to the foreclosure, maybe you can get more information at sites about Real Estate in the zone.

  • Hi Brian, I hope you have a job lined up because FL unemployment is a point above the national average at 8.1% and Daytona was rather quiet the last time I went. I think Daytona is cool though.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS