Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What is the best: living alone in the woods or living in the city?|109759

I always dream of living alone in the woods. Living close with nature. Hearing all these wild animal sounds. Watching the sunrise and the sunset. Away from these crazy technologies once in a while. Have you ever felt that feeling wherein you were almost _this_ close to Earth? I_m not a naturalist or a Green Peace member. I_ve grown tired of living in the busy streets of the metro. I need a breath of fresh AIR!!!

  • I_ve lived in BOTH settings- and have enjoyed them both. But unless you have serious emotional _issues_ and can_t _handle_ dealing with your OWN thoughts- NOTHING beats living alone in the woods. Because you don_t _feel_ alone... -Life in a zillion _forms_ is going on _ in communication around you...- _ there_s SO much to, _tune in too..._ And once you learn to tap into that, you ALWAYS have _Company_. In the City, -virtually ALL your contact is Human based... -It_s like ONE strain of music, playing over, _ OVER- again. It_s comforting in it_s way...-but it_s _dulling_ of the mind _ imagination... -and can lead to a dangerous _ stifling sort of Security. Country living really IS the way to go. :)

  • I bet it will be great to do that for a few days, but I am sure I - and probably you too - cannot do that for more than a few days.

  • I would love to take a break from a place like the city and go to the woods but i could never do that for more than a week or so but i think id live in the city and vacation to the woods or another place away from the city

  • I think that I could do that for maybe 3 days......then I would need to get in my car, and go find a laptop or something.

  • I live in the forest. I am a Troll ! Come and live near me and I will teach you how to eat roots and bugs and show you why eating roots and bugs makes me a little sideways.
    But you can not live closer than 20 kilometers. I do not like a lot of people crowding in on me. You may want to start letting your toe nails grow now , so you can dig out roots and bugs.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS