Thursday, May 21, 2009

What camping ground is good for eighteen to twenty year olds in California?|164770

I want to go camping with a bunch of my friends near or on a beach site. I was thinking Santa Barabara or Pismo beach but most of them say that it is RV only. So if you know of any camping sites where they have amenities such as showers, toilets and grills...and they allow tents inform me please. thanks!

  • I dont if this well help ,a friend of mine told me about this website called _ the solution to your needs .com the hottestspottoshop, went to out doors section , got some stuff,it lead to some awsome camping spot in Santa Cruz,ca.check it out .

  • most all lakes,, north or south california?? big tress is cool.. so is yosemite. then simple camping, like del val in livermore .
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS