Monday, May 11, 2009

What are some very unique places to visit in Florida?|154330

So I_m in college and would like to do some low-budget weekend traveling. I looked online and thought about visiting ghost towns, cities with populations less than 100, or National Parks. I like the idea of visiting a unique place, with personality and where a great story will be my best souvenir. Cities, communities, hangouts, whatever. I want it all!

Oh, and I_ll probably be sleeping in my car.

Thank-you.

  • Hey...

    Well, I go to the Sarasota - Bradenton area and I really like it there. Some things that would fit what you are looking for are:
    -Myakka State Park
    -Ringling Mansion _ Museum
    -Of course Siesta Key. (It_s free)
    -Kayaking on Manatee River, which is north of Bradenton.

    Hope I_ve helped!

    L8r!

  • I live there........





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS