Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is there a good camera rental store on Oahu?|114095

I am traveling to Oahu next month and wanted to get some feedback on the Hawaii camera rental stores there. Let me know who you_d recommend!

  • Yes, there is a great place. Hawaii Photo Rental rents pro photo gear. They are affiliated with Imageworks in Kaimuki on the corner of 8th and Waialae Avenue. Their number is (808) 735-3838 and you can find them online at www.hawaiiphotorental.com

  • For camera rental suggestions I would try Hawaii Photo Rental in Honolulu. There is a credit card deposit but other than that it_s straightforward and the prices are reasonable. They have a large selection of Nikon rentals and Canon rentals, too.

    http://www.hawaiicamera.com

  • this camera shop is in Ala Moana shopping center. I_m not sure they rent cameras, I had mini dvd cam tapes made into dvd_s for me there.


    http://www.alamoanacenter.com/ritz_camer��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS