Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Is 6 Flags in Atlanta going to stay open?|161396

I am planning a trip to Atlanta this July, and I wanted to go to the 6 flags there, but someone told me all 6 flags are going to shut down because they_re going bankrupt. Is this true??? I didn_t hear anything about it.

  • Yes, they are in financial trouble but no they are not going to be closing them this season. They are no longer going to be traded on the NY stock exchange and are working to get out of their debts _ financial troubles.

  • That is partly true..................
    They are in finacal trouble but there aren_t shutting down. I went there yesterday I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have fun!!!

  • Nobody would miss it if it did close. Six Flags is nothing more than a glorified Country Fair. (without the 4H barn)

  • I hope not, I plan on going in may next month
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS