Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What is the cheapest thing you bought at the Outlet near Primm Nevada and what brand?How much?|175951

I only have 2.5 days in Vegas and am wondering if the Outlets are worth the time. If not, I_ll just look for the clearance items at Caesar_s or at the Venetian where I can get $5 Banana Republic shirts. If the outlets can beat those deals then I_m all for it. Thanks!

  • I get polo ralph lauren shirts for like 20 percent of retail.
    Also got shoes in one place buy and get one free.

    It is a 35 minute ride south.
    If you do not have time there is a hugh mall on Las VEgas Blvd. and Warm Springs. All sports of stuff. Nike store. Got nice shirts clearance for $5 and sneaker shoes for maybe $15.

    Problem is I live here and will go and sometimes no buy, just keep going back to get the cheap stuff.


    This place is only 12 minutes from the resort corridor.

  • You don_t need to go all the way to Primm. There is a great outlet mall not far from the Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Boulevard South. It is across the freeway from Silverton. They have way better outlets, in fact, a way bigger mall.

  • I got a Coach purse, originally marked for $328 for $113 including tax, at the coack store.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS