Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Is there still free parking downtown when going to a Colts game on Sundays?|175282

Haven_t been to a Colts game for a few years and have tickets to the game on Sept. 13.
Is there still free parking available on the streets around the stadium like there was many years ago?

Can you still park at the capital building?

Thanks!

  • I have tickets too!

    You can always park an a meter on the weekends for free, but good luck finding one. I will be parking at Delaware and South streets, mainly because I have a connection there. Best bet is to find a lot 4 to 6 blocks away so you don_t have to fight your way out of the traffic.

    See ya at the game, I_ll be the white guy in the Colts jersey. lol.

  • If you get there early there some street parking but any lot or garage will charge. Lots are cheaper than a garage. You can usually get by for 4 - 7 dollars in a lots. You may be a couple blocks away. If you park close you could pay $12-15 in a garage.

  • Your best bet is to park at the government center parking garage on washington street. Then you can walk down to LOS which takes about 5 minutes or so.

    We_ve parked there to go to games before and it is much easier.

  • not on the streets around the stadium as far as I_m aware of. I_d say, park in a lot because some of them are pretty close and only around 5 bucks for some.

  • I have no idea.

    However, if you have an extra, I_m ready to go.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS