Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What is the best way to travel around the US with about $900 dollars?|117531

I want to travel from the eastern coast (Boston area) out to California. I dont have insurance on my car or else i would just drive around. Ive checked Amtrak and a 15 day pass is like $400 a person. and me and my girlfriend want to travel for a couple weeks. Any ideas?

  • The train is actually a great idea if you have one of those passes where you can get off a couple of times. Since - you can sleep on the train so that will cut down on hotel spending.

    However - gotta tell you - if you were my kids I_d say - pick a shorter trip cause you will run out of money wouldn_t it be better to spend 2 weeks not so far away and be able to do more with your money?

  • welll you have to get a job. Thats for sure. I guess you have to take lot of lifts.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS