Friday, March 20, 2009

Me + 6 of my girlfriends are going to Las Vegas in August. What is the best hip hop club there or club to go?|178309

None of us have never been to Las Vegas before and I am planning the whole trip and wanted some good advice on some good nightclubs that play mostly hip hop but I can also deal with the other music as well. We will be there July 31st-August 2nd going to see Beyonce August 1st. Please help!! Thank you.

  • The hottest Hip hop spot is poetry at Caesars palace. Poetry is the only club in vegas to play strictly hip hop and r_b. it is becoming a major celeb hot spot and it is not uncommon to bump into snoop on the dance floor.

    There are a ton of other great clubs though my personal favorite is Moon and Playboy at the palms. they have a retractible roof which has one of the most amazing views of the strip out there since it is located on the top of the tower. They also have by far the most sophisticated sound system and lighting.

    I would suggest you use the party planner
    http://www.cheapvegasclubs.com/yourvegas��
    its free and that site will plan everything out for you as well as get you in for the cheapest. Passes are $10 and guestlist entry with no line and no cover is only $15 I use them every time and love it

  • I_m going the same weekend!!
    Your going to have so much fun! I went for the first time in March, and again last weekend, and now going for my b-day (July 31st) for the weekend, i_m addicted...lol!
    Anyways, we went to club Rain at The Palms on Friday cause DJ AM plays there, and it was off the chain...nice system, big dance floor...it was hot!! be prepared for the line though...get there early!
    I also went to LAX on saturday and I loved it there also, good music!! that_s where i_m planning to go in July on saturday!!

    Hope that helps!

  • LAX at Luxor is my favorite. DJ AM plays there as well, and a lot of celebs are known to go to LAX. I also like the Christian Audigier club at Treasure Island and Pure at Caesar_s Palace. I_ve never been to Rain at the Palms but I_d imagine that_s a good one for the atmosphere you_re looking for.

  • The best hip hop club in Vegas is Poetry at Caesars Palace. Here is more information and a video clip.

    http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/lasvegas-��

  • check out the nightlife section on
    http://vegasmadeeasy.com/nightlife/night��

  • Poetry without a doubt.

  • Check out poetry and Pure at Caesar_s
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS