Thursday, March 12, 2009

How to I pay for a toll ticket violation for miami dade county?|168864

I got a ticket for not having 75 cents when I went though the toll. They took down my license plate and gave me a receipt saying where to mail the money to. I lost the receipt, so how do I pay for the ticket?!

  • The same thing happened to me a few months ago, and I have yet to receive anything in the mail. The address on the receipt is:
    FDOT Turnpike Enterprise
    PO Box 310
    Ocoee, Fl 34761-0310

    Unfortunately, your receipt gives alot of info, such as the exact toll plaza, the lane number, date, and time. You could try sending in a money order for .75 with as much info as possible, and a copy of your driver_s lisence, or just wait like MLaw says for that summons in the mail.

  • Just wait awhile. They_ll send you a summons. It_ll cost more but you can straighten it out then.

  • go to the miami-dade county website
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS