Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What is traffic like in the morning from DC to Baltimore?|159663

I_m desperate to find work and see plenty of jobs in Baltimore. I_ve lived in DC my whole life but always worked within the city. I know the Beltway is a horrible horrible traffic nightmare, but can I get a rough estimate of how long it_d take to get from NW DC to Baltimore during the morning commute?

  • Shooting up I-295 can get you from NW DC to Baltimore in 40-50 minutes even in rush hour, without ever using the DC or Baltimore beltways.

    50 to 97 also works, maybe 45-55 mins

    95 works too, but i avoid it, too many accidents and speed traps.

    its not an hour heading north, even in bad traffic. it can take you as long to drive from NW DC to arlington.

  • You may want to consider driving to BWI, or other areas in Anne Arundel County, and taking the light rail into Baltimore City.

    BTW, I_d like to know what kind of jobs your talking about. When I look at accounting jobs, I see Washington has about 10 times that of Baltimore.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS