Thursday, February 26, 2009

How should I plan a trip to Ocean City, Maryland?|195324

It will be my girlfriend and I, 19 and 20 years old. We_ll just be going for the weekend, staying Fri, Sat, and Sun night in the summer. First off, is this a good place to go for people our age? Is the boardwalk known more for its rides, games, or dining? Where could we stay for the best experience and price? What other things have people done there that are fun?

  • i live near there and just a heads up, book a hotel now cuz its gets PACKED but most people your age go there and there is sooo many things to do there like rides the beach the boardwalk and just whole lot of other things

    hope you two have fun!!!

  • I got pages on OCMD , Pix and reviews...

    T.A.- ripken2131
    V.T. - ripken_hof

    ck. em out..if not my pages, these are both travel info sites, and have alot of info..have fun..
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS