Friday, January 9, 2009

Where should I go for a vacation in California?|167394

I_m wanting to take a vacation in the fall and I_m thinking California. I love the beach so where would be the best place to go?

  • I think San Diego is by far the best vacation spot if the beach is what you_re after. San Diego has the best beaches, and the weather there is wonderful. La Jolla is just a hop, skip and a jump away and it_s an awesome area. You can see the beached sea lions, which is just amazing, and there_s some great shopping _ restaurants as well.

  • I_d choose San Diego. There is 70 miles of beaches in San Diego with lots of other things to do as well. If you are over 21, there are wineries where you can go sample the wine. There_s also the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, and Sea World.

    Some of my favorite things in San Diego to do are beach bonfires, kayaking through the caves in LaJolla, riding bikes along the coast, taking a bay cruise, watching a gorgeous sunset, and hiking.

  • I have a suggestion here : bensaidben@yahoo.com

  • Napa Valley! Great wine vineyards! Also, San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area is excellent. There are so many things to do in San Francisco.

  • If you like to observe the beach and love wine, then go to Northern Calli. If you wanna bake and party then go to Huntington Beach, near LA. Venice beach is also great.

  • Monterey and Big Sur
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS