Saturday, January 10, 2009

I live in Alabama. How much money would it take and what is the cheapest way to get there?|154317

I don_t want to drive. That_s a long way.
I have a cousin that will let me stay with her til I get a job and a place.

  • Where, precisely?

    I bet you voted Republican, didn_t you?

  • To where are you wanting to move?

  • Get where? sorry don_t understand

  • Bus, then train, then Airline for most US destinations.

  • um... may I ask where?

  • If you already live in Alabama why do you want to know how much it costs to get there? And it should be close, if you are already there!

  • it won_t cost you anything as you already live there LOL

  • ummm get to where???

  • When will then be now?

    Soon.

  • Aren_t you already there?

  • Get to where? Love to help you but your question makes no sense.

  • Opps you forgot to mention what state your currentaly in so we could calulate from state your at to Alabama

  • Nothing, you_re already there??????

  • Since I do not know where you are going, I have difficulty estimating how much it could cost to get there.

  • I don_t think you can get there from where you are.

  • Sweet question, it makes no sense.

  • You could hitch hike if you knew where it was you were going

  • Although I don_t know where you_re traveling FROM, if you_re in the US, the cheapest would be by bus, but I wouldn_t recommend that mode of travel to my worst enemy. Amtrak is great! I am an over the road truck driver, and I can tell you when I go on vacation, I love to ride the train! It_s rather inexpensive, there is a dining car and club car, and you_ll get there much quicker.


    http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentSer��

  • get where?? .........duh..........

  • WTF mate?

    Where does your _cousin_ live?

    Down the road or in Australia?

    You really did not think your question through did you dude?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS