Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How hard would it be to find a bonfire pit in San Diego on New Years Eve?|141175

A friend and I are trying to plan a New Year_s Eve bonfire in San Diego but aren_t sure if it would be too much of a hassle to find a pit. We_re both going to be working during the day and she gets off at 3:30 pm. Can anyone tell me from past experiences?

  • i would suggest heading more north.
    You might find some open pits near Scripp_s I.
    I would suggest going up towards San Clemente(less people)or maybe Carlsbad(near the inlet, off of HWY 78)

  • Its damn near impossible. The beaches and the bay are mob scenes.
    You or someone you know would have to get there at like 5 am in the morning. Thats how I was able to get one.

    Make your own bonfire at home. But be sure your sober enough to keep track of it. Booze + Fire = Bad times for all

  • i have free wood for fire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS