Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where should i celebrate new year eve and new year day in the bay area?|140082

I like to spend new year eve and new year day out with my wife and 2 year old daughter. I love to go some places that my wife and my daughter can enjoy the activities. I have 3 and a half day off. It is too late to book the ticket for disneyland.

  • Bay area? Do you mean San Fran?

    Sunday, go to the zoo during the day and Chuckie Cheese for pizza and games. Home by 7 PM (Before the drunks and weirdos take over the streets).

    Monday. Exploratorium (if it_s open).

    See below for contact info

  • Wondering what to do on new years eve???

    MyNewYearBash.com contains details of the hottest new year parties happening in the major Indian cities of Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida etc.

    Happy Partying and Happy New Year 2010 !!!

    Go to http://www.mynewyearbash.com/





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS