Monday, December 1, 2008

What are some fun places to hang out for teenagers in willoughby?|104795

I just got my liscence and I don_t know where to go with my friends

  • Willoughby where?
    If it is Ohio, I think they just recently changed the law that 16 year olds can_t have any friends in the car with them.

    Also if it is Ohio there_s really not a lot of fun places to hang out, but I get your drift. The mall gets old fast. If it were me, I would get my friends to go Bowling. Now that it is smoke free it is really enjoyable to hang out there. You can bowl, play pool, or video games and the local drunks don_t seem to be there anymore since they can_t smoke.

    Other than that, I think you are out of luck until the weather warms up. Have fun!

  • There Are no fun places here in willoughby.
    You must be about 16 or 17, so the _hot spots_ that i see are in downtown willoughby. like arobica [cant spell] and theres like this hangout club a couple buildings down.





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS