Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tell me a good place to live in the Northeastern United States?|146802

My husband and I are 27, college educated, possibly looking to start a new life somewhere. We like a little city action, but like the suburban/rural places too. I am a preschool teacher and he is in the radio broadcasting field.

  • Portland, ME or Burlington, VT

  • I agree with the Portland, ME suggestions. It is a wonderful town. BUT - Maine is consistently the most expensive state tax burden in the US. Portsmouth, NH, which is south of Portland about 1.5 hours, is also quite nice and NH doesn_t have near the tax burden.

  • Burlington VT is a great town.

  • Come and spend a few weeks. There are many many many places.

  • I understand that rhode island is nice or maybe boston

  • BURLINGTON,VT IS A NICE CITY
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS