Friday, December 5, 2008

Should I get an Apartment in Hollywood that offers only Street Parking?|106857

I found a great appartment in Hollywood, but it only offers street parking. I_m worried because I drive a nice car and I_m affraid something might happen to it. I can_t make up my mind should I get the apartment or not? The appartment is on Fernwood ave, it is at the corner of St Andrews Pl and Sunset Blvd.

  • At least you_ll never have to shovel it out after a snowstorm.

  • Parking in Hollywood can be tricky. There are districts and permits that you may have to get, which could cost as much as any damage done to your car.Then there_s the street sweepers

  • Maybe you should ask the people here:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylt=��


    You do know that you_re asking this question in the Chicago section, don_t you?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS