Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How to get a 60 day visitor visa to Taiwan? im from Arkansas USA, I have acceptance letter from school in TW|143406

I recently received my acceptance letter and a letter for Visa application purposes from a school in Taiwan. I am now in Arkansas USA. I must have a 60 day visitor visa to go to taiwan to start my studying. Where and how do i apply for a 60 day Visitor Visa to Taiwan? Anyone know the nearest place to apply, and do I need to apply in person or what is the best option?

  • See 1st site below and read under _Entry requirements_ for info on getting a visa for Taiwan. There are also private companies that do most of the work for you for a fee. See the other sites for this info.

  • hallo,
    here is the link to the embassy contact information

    http://taiwan.visahq.com/embassy/United-��

    contact the embassy and apply for visa.

  • go to visa _ passport office in your state
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS