Sunday, November 9, 2008

What is the closest and cheapest hotel near Lackland Air Force Base?|164891

I_m going to see my husband graduate from Air Force Basic Training in a couple weeks. I would like to know which hotel/inn is the cheapest and closest to Lackland Air Force Base.

  • Go to bookme.com

  • We we_re just there to see my big brother graduate in december. I_m pretty sure the cheapest hotel we found was really close, I can_t remember the name but if you go to the AF website there are links on there for basic training graduation and there_s stuff about graduation and different hotels you can choose from that are close.

  • go to BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It_s the only way you can guarantee the best deals for the best hotels for your money online.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS