Thursday, November 6, 2008

What is the best way of arranging a student tour of Washington DC?|115390

I am a teacher who is contemplating a seven day trip to Washington, DC etc. in the spring of 2007 for my seventh graders. There might be 2-3 buses. Several companies have contacted me with great offers and personal incentives (stipends. travel benefits, and bonuses) to compensate for the amount of time to set up this trip. Is there anyone who has some good referrals, advice, or suggestions?

BR

  • Contact your US Congress persons, that_s what they are there for.

  • Do you realize that by giving up your stipend, you could lower the price of the trip for your students? I bet your school board would love to know you are making money off of this!!! IF I COULD I WOULD RAT YOU OUT DIRTBAG!!!





  • go to eftours. com
    they give all the guidelines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS