Thursday, November 27, 2008

What are some liberal cities outside of the Northeast and the West Coast?|183478

I am talking about cities like: Lawrence, Kansas; Austin, Texas; and Boulder, Colorado. Do you know of any other cities that have a population that is interested in green technology, tolerant of diversity, accepting of the non-religious, etc?

  • Milwaukee, WI
    Asheville, NC

  • Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Raleigh Durham area is pretty liberal due to the college students and technology jobs. Ashville, Cleveland, Northern Virginia as well.

  • ...wow, after reading that question, I_m going out and burn a pile of truck tires and throw a bunch of grocery store plastic bags out in the wind to blow around... I think I_ll do it in the Name of Jesus !

  • Minneapolis is very liberal.

  • Well, I_m going to guess Chicago since The Obama_s are from there and he_s Liberal.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS