Friday, November 14, 2008

How long does it take to get a Florida State ID?|152363

My friend needs to fly from Orlando to Detroit and she doesn_t have a photo id; if she goes for her state id will she have it within the week?

  • In the state I live in, it takes about an hour. You go to the DMV and take your Social Security card, your birth certificate, and a piece of mail with your current address, preferably a bill. Then you fill out the little form, pay the fee and get your picture taken. Ten minutes later they hand you the card and off you go.

  • Is this still correct? I just phoned the Osceola County office and they said it could take up to 4 weeks! Is the guy off his rocker? Because I was really surprised it wasn_t done the same day!





  • Yeah, I got mine in like an hour. That includes wait time and the fact that the screwed my name up the first time (I have a really odd name). You just need to bring like two forms of ID (birth certificate, SS card, etc.), fill out the paperwork, pay the fee, sign your name and have them take your photo.

    This_ll tell you what to bring

    http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/faqkeys.html#U��

  • you go in, fill out papers and get it right then. the wait depends on how busy they are. so it can be 15 minutes to an hour.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS