Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I live in the UK. I wish to go to the USA and work/live for a year say. How do I do this?|156567

Please provide info on whether i need to get a job before I can go. Do I need a green card? What is their website as there seems to be a lot of different green card lottery websites. Or are there any organisations that offer this, like say BUNAC. I am not a student.

  • You can go to the web page below to get info on applying for a temporary work visa to the united States. Stay away from the sites that want to charge you money to help you. Check with British companies that hace branches in the states. You can also go visit for 90 days without a visa and look for an employer during that visit. Good Luck.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS