Friday, October 10, 2008

How old do I have to be to travel to America alone?|178561

I want to travel over to Orlando, Florida at the end of the year and go to Universal Studios, Sea world etc instead of going to schoolies. How old do I have to be to fly from Australia to America and spend a week or so there? I_ll only be seventeen at the time.

  • You need to get a tourist visa, and to get one you have to over 18. I know in Wisconsin, under 18_s are banned from being outside of home after midnight, i_m not sure what the law is in other states, but be careful. And DEF don_t go to schoolies on the goldie, that_s laim, if you wanna go somewhere exotic, why don_t you go to like southeast asia? That_s pretty fun... But better watch after yourself if you_re travelling alone.... And yes, i think with parents consents you might be able to travel alone :) good luck!

  • You have to be the age of 18 or older. Or consent by a parent.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23qYBW5d��

  • I would guess you have to be 18 because i mean....18 is the legal adult age and what not so...yeah 18....
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS