Friday, October 3, 2008

Do you have to dress up to go to the john Hancock restaurant?|195678

Me and My G/F want to go to it tomorrow, but don_t know if its a fancy place where everyone is in formal wear, or if jeans and a tee shirt will do. We_re 22 years old. I just want to know for sure so we don_t look out of place.

  • You don_t have to dress up super fancy, but you should dress nicely. What I mean by nicely is no jeans, t-shirts, baggy shorts, or tennis shoes. When my husband and I went, he wore khakis and a polo shirt, and I wore a skirt and a knit sleeveless shirt and we fit in perfectly. Just remember when in doubt, it_s always better to overdress than to underdress.

    Have fun!

  • I_m not sure if there_s more than one restaurant in the John Hancock building but the one I went to was pretty fancy. I suggest dressing up. Everyone I saw in there was dressed up and my family was dressed up also. I wouldn_t wear jeans and t-shirt. I_m not sure if they require you to dress up but you may feel a little out of place if you don_t. You don_t need to go all out and pull out your tuxedo and ballroom dress but I would say you probably shouldn_t wear jeans or gym shoes. A pair of slack and dress shoes should be fine.

  • its not too fancy but its a nice place for a date- thats so cutte

    but uhm yeah you should dress nice jeans and tee wont do just dress nice like you would a first date

  • Dress up! Nice pants and shirt and nice shoes...no jeans or gym shoes. And for her a nice dress or pants outfit.

  • It_s not fancy. They are used to tourists. (not sure about jeans; some restaurants don_t allow them. Call and ask.)

  • Yes, no jeans or tee shirts

  • business casual would be fine and its called 95 I believe since its on the 95th floor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS