Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Average time it takes for a package to get mailed across several states?|146138

My dad sent me a package from Ohio to Maine, he sent it a week ago and it still hasn_t come. Do you think it got lost? He might not have sent it by priority mail, it could have been the cheaper way. Do you think it_s still on it_s way?

  • Usually takes a week or so. Depends how big the package is. I doubt it_s lost but it just might not have been fast shipping or it could_ve been land shipping which could take even longer, and not air shipping. I would give it another 2-3 Business days and if it doesn_t come then their might be a problem. I got a package from Tokyo in about a week, and from Ohio to Maine, that_s not that far!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS