Friday, September 26, 2008

Whats the difference between the 4th of July firework show in Disney World and all the other nights there?|128643

I_m not stupid! I know they are more extravagant then the other nights. This year we can_t go 4th of July, we have to go the week after and I_m afraid I am going to miss out. My fiance is mad at me because we have been there the last 3 years and I went at least 30+ times as a child and I still want to know!!! Please explain.......

  • Like you said they are a bit more extravagant and a bit longer. Downtown Disney usually sets off fireworks as well as the parks (except Animal Kingdom). Hollywood Studios also sets off separate fireworks apart from their night time show Fantasmic!. If i recall they play some _patriotic_ music to go along, and their is usually a hidden Mickey in the show somewhere as well.

  • At the Magic Kingdom they have a July 4th version fireworks Red White Blue and gold fireworks with patriotic music. July4th and New Years Eve fireworks at the MK are awesome

    At Epcot they have Illuminations Reflections of Earth followed by 2-3 min special fireworks for the 4th.

    Not sure what they do at Hollywood Studios
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS