Friday, September 19, 2008

What should I remember to take with me on a road trip to San Francisco?|147073

Ok, we_re driving up to San Francisco and was trying to make a list of stuff I needed to take on the trip with me. You know like iPod, DS Lite, etc. Any other suggestions?

  • Digital camera
    maps or bouchers
    Laptop (and it charger)
    cell phone charger
    Snacks ( chocolate bars, chips ...)
    A bottle of water
    Chapsticks bars lol ( Sf is windy right away)

    I worte this list based on my trips hope this helps

  • Snacks, water, map, camera. And bring layers of clothing; right now it_s warm in the afternoon but very cool at night and in the morning.

  • Most definitely, take a pillow!

  • bring a jacket. it is starting to cool down here in the evenings and over night hours. the city can be chilly/breezy.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS