Monday, September 1, 2008

What is there to do socially for recreation on a Saturday night in New York City?|122384

I live in Brooklyn, New York and I don_t have many friends and I am always so bored! I would like to have some fun/ recreation/ social times when I am not working. Money is not a problem. I work hard all week as a nurse. Any suggestions on how to make friends and have fun for a 40 year old lady.?

  • Forty is so young. You_re in your prime.

    I have traveled around the world (I_m 60) and I find that when I stick out my hand and smile I make friends every where I go.

    After I left Germany (I was a soldier) I maintained one of the friendship I made for 38 years. So, it_s up to you. Go BE a friend and your _cup_ will overflow.

    Ball room dancing (as the other woman suggested) is good. It _forces_ personal contact. Play poker.

    It_s difficult to know what you might want to do because ... no one knows YOU. What things interest you, which will bring you into contact with people? Then do it.

    Good luck

  • go ballroom dancing :)
    great exercise while having fun at the same time :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS