Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What are some popular vacation cities within the USA, and what would they offer?|179983

I_m from Philadelphia and haven_t gotten to travel much. My boyfriend and I are using his vacation time in a couple months, but he said the destination is up to me and I have no idea. Which cities have a lot to offer, as well as would be a nice place to visit in March?

  • Will you be flying or driving? San Francisco is a great place to visit see Fisherman_s Wharf, Go to Monterrey

  • Destin, Florida is a good place to go towards summertime, it has GREAT beaches, but I think sharks are close by. Umm.... Orlando, Florida has Universal and Disney World or land or whatever. Santa Barbara, California is another beach place that_s good, but I think it_s expensive, but it is very popular. More expensive between May and August. It really depends on what you_re looking for. New York City has some pretty interesting things, but not much that I can list here. I would point you towards Houston, but they closed AstroWorld.... Anyway, good luck!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS