Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How can I find a roommate in Kansas City?|138542

I am new to the Kansas City area and I need to find a new place to live ASAP. What are some good websites or other ways to find trustworthy roommates who already have rooms?

  • I would say craigslist for sure. check here
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/roo/

  • Are you in college or anything? Well I am asking cause you could go to Kansas City Kansas Community College and around the school there are papers posted up of people needing a roommate or 2. I mean you don_t have to necessarily be in college. Just thought I would let you know about that.

  • Try the Pitch it is a newspaper that you can pick up for free around the city.

  • craigslist.com

  • I use to use Rent.com or roommates.com Rent.com is free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS