Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How can I be assisted to visit the United States from Nigeria even if I dont have a relative overthere?|134072

I love to see this land of opportunities and freedom called US but I want to know if there is any NGO overthere or other register groups who can asssists me legally and financially. I am married with two kids in Nigeria. Im an engineer by profession but low income earner

  • It may be difficulty for you to emigrate to the USA due to the corruption within your country. I know that many other Western countries are very wary of having dealings with Nigeria because of this and do not believe that it will be an easy task for you to gain entry... America has immense problems with 419 fraudulent scams and as a consequence individuals from your country tend to be scrutinised a little be more than would otherwise be the case...sorry...

  • I quite agree wth u on d issue of corruptn in my country perpatrated by leaders but if we ve 10 corrupt leaders in Nigeria, there are equivalent number in d US,Western nations who act as foreign collaborators. For example the deal btw Our Vice president and a Senator in the US by d name Jefferson.





  • Just keep on saving and when you have saved enough, contact me and I will help you. You don_t visit other countries just because you have relatives, if this was the case few people would be tourists.

  • I_m afraid that if such agencies existed, countries like the US would be bursting at the seams with economic migrants. You will not receive assistance to visit the US and I am interested as to why you think you should be given such assistance. You need to check online the US immigration rules. Perhaps if you are qualified in some field that the US needs, you would be allowed to work there, but Engineer.... doubtful.

  • I will put the money you require in your bank account, send me the details, will ��1,000,000 be enough.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS