Wednesday, September 24, 2008

American Teens? What time dooes your school start in the morning?|199779

I mean like Secondary School, High school i think ye say..
So what time does it start and what time is it over?
I was just wondering cos i saw a post on morning routines and people were saying they get up at like 6.30 am!

But anyways... thanks!

  • My school starts at 7:20 but my bus comes at 6:40.
    So I personally have to wake up at 5:45 every morning.
    I know, it sucks so much.

  • I wake up at around 5:20am
    i shower, eat, and get ready otherwise.
    then i catch the bus to make it on time at 7:20.
    and no, i dont take 2 hours to get ready
    but its just hectic in the morning and its easier to have some time to wake up all the way.
    im in 9th grade
    school gets out at 2:05.
    lame rightt?

  • I get up @ 6 and school starts @ 7:20. Sometimes I go in early for help on understand stuff for a test or something and then I get up @ 5:30 to get there @ 6:30. It gets out @ 2:11. Half days we get out @ 12ish. There are four lunches I have A lunch so I eat @ 10:30

  • my highschool starts at 9:10
    which is good.
    but then we get out at 3:40...

    it used to start at 7:30
    and we get out at 2:13.

    but they changed it

  • The middle schools in utah start at 8:25, but the buses come around 7:50

  • I_m 18, one year out of high school at a trade school right now. The morning classes start at 8:30 :)

  • 7am-3pm

  • i get up at 6:00 AM
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS