Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What neighborhoods are good for families in Yuma, Arizona?|157698

I_m moving my family to Yuma from Washington for a job. I want to live somewhere safe and newer.

  • There is no hard and fast rules on safe neighborhoods in Yuma. Generally, the farther you are from the business areas, the newer and safer the neigborhood. The areas North of 24th Street are often older and more prone to gang activity but there are some notable exceptions. Most families say that the Crane School District schools are better than the Yuma District One Schools.

  • There are alot of new sudbivisions going up all over town. I would say that the Foothills is safer than in town and it is growing by leaps and bounds. If you need one on one help please email me directly. I_m a local realtor and can help you find something.





  • I_m not from Yuma and I have never been there, but maybe these websites below will help you in your search. Good luck.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS