Thursday, August 28, 2008

What is the best way of getting from Dubai to Hawaii?|140627

I want to fly from Dubai to Hawaii with a short stop off on the way in Asia, Australia or New Zealand. So far my searches recommend that I fly via London and LA but I_m not keen. Can anyone suggest a better way of doing it?

  • I have made the reverse flight and London is your best bet. It could take a week or more in the air to do what you are proposing. If you want to go for free, join the navy! That_s why I flew from Pearl to Dubai. Seriously though, don_t join the navy. You may save some money flying from London to O_Hare, then to LA, or straight from Chicago to Honolulu.

  • It is WAY shorter to travel through asia. Its about an 9000 mile trip versus a 15000 mile trip. The best place for a layover would be in Manila, Philippines. Its almost a straight shot across. The flight from Manila to Honolulu would still be 8 hours or so, but what can you do?

  • If you want to do stops in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand then I would fly Dubai to Singapore. Australia and New Zealand both (as well as Taipei, Manila, Seoul, and Tokyo) have direct flights to Hawaii I believe.

  • It_s about the same either west or east.
    Flying in to Hawaii from the west, Korea and Tokyo are easiest.
    From the the east, (west for you), there are multiple ways to go. I like Chicago - Honolulu, or Minneapolis - Honolulu.

  • c

  • plane
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS