Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is there an electricity company that services Spring, TX that does not require a deposit?|163664

We have good credit. Just never had electricity in our name. We moved sooner than we thought and would love to save all we can.

  • Go to www.powertochoose.org. They_ll list all the companies, their rates, and whether or not they require a deposit. I have power with Spark Power Bank. They were the lowest rate (if you do automatic payment every month), and I didn_t have to pay a deposit with them.

  • If you_ve never had electricity service in your name your going to have a hard time getting it without a deposit.
    The only thing you can do is call around and
    _sweet talk them_ :)

    at least now days you have the choice..

  • No all companies you have to pay a deposit if it is your first time with them. Good news usually after you have had service over a year they send you a refund check for you deposit back.

  • I didn_t have to pay a deposit my first time with Reliant. The company I work for is a construction company so we have many jobsites that need electricity and they use StarTex Power.

  • I don_t know, but I used FirstChoice when I lived in Clearlake and they were very inexpensive.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS