Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am moving to Philly in a few months amp; I need help finding a place in a good neighborhood. Any suggestions?|179927

I am a writer and I like to be surrounded by the arts. As well as a good place for happy hour LOL! Its my husband and I; any suggestions would be appreciated.

  • Northern Liberties
    Society Hill
    Fairmount
    Fishtown
    Queens Village
    Bella Vista
    Passyunk Square


    It really depends how much you cana afford too, but those are the hip areas in the city. Check out craigslist for places to rent.

  • Art Museum Area
    Northern Liberties
    Society Hill

    If going outside of the city, consider the Mainline suburbs or Cheltenham. Stay out of the Northeast (blue collar working class part of Philly) and definitely stay out of the hoods (North Philly and West Philly).

    If going on a budget, consider parts of South Philly for close access to downtown and the arts.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS