Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How much money should I bring on my trip to Washington DC?|126608

I will be flying out this week for a trip to DC and I want to know how much money to bring. I will be there for 9 days and I will be staying with friends. My main mode of transportation will be the metro/bus and a lot of walking. How much money should I bring?

  • The more, the better.
    If you only eat MacDonell and take bus, subway without buying anything else,it costs $20 per day.

  • You should bring atleast 750 USD. It is very expensive, I went and I spent about $400 and I went with my school and Im only 15. That wan_t even including hotel or anything like that it was just for eating and souviners and our whole trip was like $2000.

  • D.C. is expensive. 50 dollars a day for 9 days is conservative. If you go to bars and entertain make that 100 dollars a day.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS