Saturday, June 7, 2008

Where is a safe place to move that is close to downtown Atlanta?|175173

Now, I_ve lived in the Atlanta area all my life. I_ve lived in stone mountain, lawrenceville, sandy springs, and now currently reside in Marietta. I_m a full time student at GSU, now in my junior year. I_m sick of the commute down 75 every day for school so I_ve decided to rent, with two other girls around my age, into a house downtown.

Now, I don_t want to live in the suburbs anymore, so I_m looking for a safe neighborhood that would be relatively affordable that_s within the city limits. Any suggestions?

  • Grant park area has changed and become more developed. So has summerhill, midtown (may be expensive), some parts of east atlanta, virginia highland area.

  • i went to gsu! i lived in a house in decatur for a while and it was quiet and safe out there. the rest of the time i lived in little 5 points which was fun but not so safe. it was also super convenient because of the marta train station right down the street. i think it was avondale station even though i lived in decatur. and you have the advantage of being near the decatur (dekalb?) farmers market too. the train was great -- gives you a chance for a last minute study session on the way to school.

  • Rent at Atlantic Station. You will have so much in walking distance like Publix and Target and many other shops and restaurants, plus, they provide a shuttle to take you to and from Marta. You would really cut down on driving. If you are splitting the rent 3 ways, you should be able to get a nice place and it won_t cost that much.

  • Inman Park or Candler Park area

  • try looking in the douglas ville area
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS