Sunday, June 8, 2008

How much would a driving license cost in the state of NY?|157350

I_m thinking about getting a driver_s license in the state of New York. I wanted to know how much it would cost me and how long it_s going to take approximately.

Thanks!

  • I just renewed mine and it cost $50.
    Do you already have a license in another state? Otherwise, you_ll first have to take a test for a learner_s permit. Then you_ll need to take and pass a road test. After that, it doesn_t take very long to actally get the license.
    I imagine if you_re licensed in another state, you could go to the DMV and somehow change that for a NYS license, if you can prove residence in the state.

  • The link below show the list of fee for a driver license in New York States, accoriding to age and type of license.

    I hope this information is very helpful.

    Good luck
    Native New Yorker

  • for answer to your question contact your local new york state motor vehicle office or go On the web at: www.nydmv.state.ny.us
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS