Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Does anyone know how long it takes to fly from virginia to atlanta?|183819

i will be going to visit my family soon and i would like to know about how long it would take to get there.i would really like to know as much as i can because i_ve never been on a plane and im very nervous.thanks!

  • From Norfolk, it_s exactly 1 hr and 41 mins. I checked. I am deathly afraid of planes. If you can ride a roller coaster, I_m sure you can go on a plane. The flight staff does their best to make you feel comfortable though. They have a few catalogs on the planes for you to read, and they serve beverages free of charge.

  • Robin,

    call a local ASTA travel agent and get all of the new info on flights...the airline industry is changing every day, call somebody smart....the internet is not your friend BTW I would guess 1 1/2 hours nonstop from Dulles.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS