Saturday, May 3, 2008

What would be a good 4 day, 3 night vacation to go on by myself?|166427

I currently live in Southern California and I have next Thursday and Friday off to go to Arizona with my parents to see my Grandma, however my mom is currently sick and we may not go. I_m definitely still taking the two days off, but I don_t want to sit around my apartment watching TV. I_m trying to think of a good relaxing vacation to take by myself that wouldn_t break the bank at the same time. I don_t mind driving a ways, but I don_t want to have to drive more than a day. I also don_t mind flying somewhere, but a flight and hotel sounds like it would get pricey. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

  • I was thinking Key West until I saw that you are in California. Key West is still a great option, but the distance might be difficult. I would probably do Las Vegas - never been there but hear it is great! Some aspects of the Grand Canyon may be available during winter months so if you like that sort of thing you could consider that. If you were closer to the east coast, I would also suggest Savannah, Georgia - a wonderful city to visit.

  • I_d check in to one of those singles cruises!

  • A cruise.

  • Vegas Baby!!!

  • Holmes Beach Fl

    teamduncan.com/properties/2915_Gulf_Dr��

    I hope your Mom gets better.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS