Saturday, May 17, 2008

What is the best hotel outside Disneyland in Anaheim,california?|102268

I went to Disneyworld last year from Japan and had a great time.
So I want to go to Disneyland next year but I_ve heard DL doesn_t have value hotels as WDW has.
I want to stay as value as possible.
What hotel do you think the best considering rate,location,safety,confort,etc?
And how can I book it?

  • Hi again, go to www.hotelsdisneyland.com. Click on Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels. One that I stayed in was Ramada Inn Maingate - Anaheim but anything close to that on South Harbor Blvd will put you at a close distance to Disneyland.
    *There are no value resorts in Disneyland as someone mentioned. There are three hotels on the property and they are not value.

  • Disneyland has 3 value hotels but that does not mean they are better deals. Around Disneyland, you have more choices of hotels to choose from and much cheaper than WDW.

    A few of these hotels are also across the street from, the park entrance.

    http://www.socalthemeparks.com/disneylan��

  • http://europesworld.info/
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS