Thursday, May 1, 2008

How hard is it to obtain a visa to get into the states?|104226

My boyfriend and I want to live together now, and I_m thinking of moving down to Illinois for him. How hard is it to get a visa there, and how exactly do I go about obtaining one?

  • Do you live in America already or another counntry? If your moving from another country it takes alot of time and hard work to get a visa, I think it_s called a green card and you need one of these to live in America permanat. The only quick way to get one is if you are married or about to be married to someone already living there or you have family living there then it goes in your favour and more than likely be granted a green card to stay. They are very strict on letting people in though and has to be good reason to do so. Another way is if you find work there and you need to stay then you would get one that way.

    Danny
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS