Monday, May 19, 2008

How hard is it to immigrate to the USA?|152725

I_d absolutely LOVE to move over there from the UK. It_s like a dream.

And i_ve been researching but i_m confused.

Do they only let people in who have degrees?
I know it_s a long process - but how long?
Do you have to apply in the green card lottery? My country isn_t allowed for another 5 years or so?!
Do i have to have a job first? A _good_ job?

It_s so confusing.

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks.

  • Easy, just walk right over the border.

  • Honey, if all the Mexicans have to do is jump a fence or swim across a river, then you definitely can do it. You don_t exactly have to have a top of the line job, just be prepared to know a ton of information about how our country works and its history. And with the internet, it_s so easy to do this research. :)

    I wish you the best of luck.
    I_m sure you will make America a better place.

  • Very difficult. See web site below. Have you noticed how so many people write in to Answers wanting to immigrate to the U.S from the U.K. and to the U.K. from the U.S.? It is very difficult to do either way. I hate to discourage anyone from following their dreams, but since this particular dream is sooo vey difficult to fullfill, I would encourage you to examine the reasons you want to make this change, and see what others things you can do to meet your goals in life.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS