Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How far would you go to help bring gas prices down even more?|184830

I_m interested in starting an Internet campaign asking people to limit (or even halt) any holiday travel this year in an effort to bring down oil prices and gas prices even more. Would you be willing to do something like this? Any other suggestions on an organized effort to limit consumption?

  • I have already tried to enlist in the Army but they won_t take me because I_m 67. That_s what I would do, join the Army and get this war over with so we can get back to business.

    I already do many of the things you suggested. I live in a RV Full time and have parked it since late 2006, I got rid of my gas guzzler and bought a vehicle that gets better mileage.

    Good luck on your campaign.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS