Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What state is the best to live in to start over again?|116268

I am one of the many mortgage casulties that has been laid off. I am thinking of packing up and starting over. I have lived in Northern Ca all my life and am thinking of moving. I dont want it to be to hot (over 100 degrees) and I cant take the snow/cold real well at all. Any sugguestions? I heard maybe Kentucky or New Mexico would be good. I am not concerned much with crime because its everywhere. I also would like the cost of living to be decent and the job market decent too. Please let me know and thanks for your answers in advance!

  • every region has its own downside. make a chart and weigh the pros and cons. ill start it fo u;
    east coast- cold,expensive real estate
    west coast-good weather ,earthquakes
    south east
    north west-rainy

  • Forget the US. Move to Asia. I suggest Dubai, Hong Kong, or Shanghai. That_s where it_s all happening now.

  • This is an awesome website! FIll in the form, even a few times with slightly different qualifiers, and then do research online of the various places it recommends to you. Great place to start!


    http://www.findyourspot.com/


    Best of luck to you!

  • I live in a suburb of Austin, Texas. The suburbs are great because the cost of living isn_t too expensive. Try Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, or Leander. We_re in the hill country, so it_s really pretty around here. There is a fairly low unemployment rate here, and the weather is great.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS